2Peas Today's Challenge~
So you get a monthly kit? If so what do you like about getting a monthly kit
I receive 5 kits a month!!! I love each of them and the reason i love kits is because i am able to get some incredible things that i cannot find in my local stores. I also get things that match and that is awesome because it takes all the guess work out of matching things! I also love one of my kits because it does EVERYTHING for me! All i have to do is follow the directions and add the pictures! This is WONDERFUL when i am in a slump but want to scrap!!! I also love the anticipation of seeing big boxes in my mail and wondering what goodies are inside this month!! Yep...i LOVE my kits!!!!
Some kinda planner loooove
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment