Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today is Tuesday and after a nice four day weekend I get to go back to work...fun!!! I relaxed so much I did not accomplish anything this weekend (and I LOVED IT!!). Soooo that means I must make up for my laziness and will try to by (hopefully) getting some things done....



* write my cousin Robert
* wash 4-6 loads (still have clothes from vacation!!)
* get some grocery shopping done
* pay bills (yucko!!)
* clean family room and living room
* get my pictures picked up from Sam's
* dowload some pictures from vacation
* start on the "fishing" projects
* get my boss' thank you card done and signed and his gift wrapped and delivered (from team)
* look at possible date to do garage sale (ouch!!)
* finish teams midyear appraisals
* Grandparents Day on the 15nth....hmmmmmmmm

lots to do....let's see what i can accomplish this week....

No comments: