Monday, September 6, 2010

wow!! it has been forever...so much going on...so much that my mind is overwhelmed at least 18 hours of the day....so much!!! i rarely stop and smell the roses let alone get on the Internet, and blog...PLEASE!!! when do i have time...*sigh* well...i am here right now and i have this site i follow on my facebook and i just started following on my blog...it focuses on you and that is a good thing right? hmmmmmmmmmmm...anyway...it says we should list 10 blessings so i am going to list them (it has you do this every Sunday, and there should be no repeats). *sigh* let's see if i can find 10 blessings today...

1/ Genesis...here at home with us
2/ Bridgette...she has been a rock during this time
3/ Hunny Bunny...he has been my island...my core
4/ God...even though I don't speak to him everyday just knowing He is there is a blessing to me...
5/ My church family...i have not been able to see them b/c of work but knowing they are praying for us is a blessing.
6/ My job...with everything the way it is I know I am blessed to have one right now
7/ My sanity...as weird as that sounds, it is a blessing...
8/ Our home...it is ours and I am so blessed to have one
9/ My health
10/Hunny Bunnies health

*sigh* that took some thought...and when i look at the list i realize i am truly blessed...thank you LORD!!!!

No comments: