Friday, September 7, 2012

Back...

Wow! I cannot believe I am back! 2, more like 3 years later!!! Looking through the post and the site I am amazed how far I have come and how many changes have happened during this time. So much change. So much change. I have been on Facebook and for someone who loved words it has been fun! I enjoy it. I have though been wanting a place to express myself, my life and me...which gets me to live, love and laugh! I still believe in those three things an try to do each one everyday! I am wanting to make some major changes and me being me I want a place to write down my feeling regarding those changes. I hope to stay her awhile and today I am excited about this old, new venture. SMILE. So here is to...not starting over...how does one start over in life...no here is to opening a door and continuing onto a different path!

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we took so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened up for us” - 

No comments: