Monday, May 28, 2007


Manic Monday:

What's your favorite food item that is in your refrigerator right now?
COKE!!! I guess it's not a food BUT try telling my tummy that! It is the first thing I reach for when I open the refrigerator (shame on me...). Honestly, I am thinking and that is the only thing that comes to mind. COKE!!!


Do you enjoying barbecuing on the grill? What's something that you make often? I would LOVE to barbecue more! However, I tend to burn the outside of food and the inside is raw (eeehhhwwww!). One day I will be able to barbecue with the best of them!!! *sigh*

What one item (kitchen gadget, appliance, food item) in your kitchen best describes your personality? Why? My bright red spatula! I love how it outshines the other spatula's (hehehe...me????) and I always turn to it to turn things over (make sure they don't burn), take things from the cookie sheet to the server, serve dinner....it is my go to gadget in the kitchen. I think that is how I look at myself...a go to person!! :)

No comments: