Saturday, May 19, 2007

graduation


This was a special graduation for us. Reggie was asked to be the speaker and that was an honor for him and us. He did an incredible job and I think everyone will always remember his story about the baby birds coming down the cliff. Great job!!! It was also special because we have watched a few of these graduates grow up and it has been an incredible journey. I remember one of the girls was in our Girl Scout Troop and she was a Brownie and a Junior! And now she is a graduate!! Wow…how time flies. I am so excited to see how these young people turn out. I pray they will have much happiness and success in life!
Graduations are always wonderful. I always get a kick out of how they are so innocent and excited about life! The idea of life is so new to them and the world being and oyster and them the pearl if a belief! Yes…graduations are wonderful!

No comments: