Thursday, November 13, 2008

hmmmm...do you ever get a "feeling" and it overtakes you and makes you feel something? It could be joy, sadness, anger, regret...a feeling. Well, I was working today and saw something (well..someone) and I got "that feeling". I knew...i just knew I was right a few years ago (when my baby girl was in Junior High...but it has nothing to do with her personally) when I had that "feeling" then. I knew....at that moment I knew what I had thought was right. At that moment I became sad...very sad. The sad that makes the sun a little less bright and the work a little more "dark". I went to call hunny bunny but he did not answer. Granted, I could not dwell on it (work has this way of taking over everything!!). However, I was not the same...i was...sad. Well...I am home and I still refuse to 100% process it...but that does not stop the sadness. I guess i could be wrong...but I tell you I am usually 100% on when these "feelings" take over, especially when they are drenched with an overwhelming feeling....*sigh* I hope I am wrong but I am telling you I am not....and I am sad.

No comments: