Thursday, November 6, 2008

wow time flies....it is already November 6th! wow!!! I know things go fast but...wow!!! I have been lazy when it comes to scrapbooking. I have been reading (but not to much...it took me a record month to finish 1 book!!! Wow!!!). I would like to say I don't have energy but that is not true. Since I have been exercising I have had more energy...I think part it was I was really into the politics so watching Fox can take up some time....smile! And with Gigi gone some of my happy is gone...*sigh*

Anyway...I am hanging in there (I have been uploading more pictures on Flicker and I ordered some pictures...now if I could just go pick them up at Target and Sam's...*sigh*) I am exercising 3 times a week and that is good. I am cooking more at home (baby steps???)...

Hmmmmmmm....tomorrow is a new day...maybe just maybe "it" will click!!!

No comments: