Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!
Today was a fun day. We went to service at church and they put on a very special Mother's Day service. It was meaningful and sweet. I missed Genesis but I was able to speak with her last night so it helped a little. Hunny bunny took me to dinner and it was yummy (love Outback Steakhouse). I enjoyed spending the day with him and Boo. It was interesting to have my first Mothers Day without one of my babies here. It made me realize how blessed I an when they are both home. I love my girls. I really do. I am soooo blessed to have had two incredible and wonderful daughters. They are both unique in their own way and that makes them that more special. I love being a mom. I love loving them and seeing the young ladies they are today. I am so proud of them. They are respectful, nice, funny, loving girls and I am in awe that I am their mother. I thank the Lord everyday that He gave them to me. He blessed me when each of them was conceived. That He would look down and pick me to mother them is incredible (I sometimes think what was He thinking???? but them I remember He is God and He knew...) He knew they would bring me joy (and grey hairs!), He knew the would keep me grounded (and up late nights worrying if they would make it through high school), He knew they would make me laugh (and yes pee in my pants...that is another story for another time...), He knew I would wake up every morning and thank Him for giving them to us and end every night with a sigh of pleasure for the happiness they bring into my life...HE KNEW. I love my girls and I love being their mother and I am sooooo blessed to have them in my life.

No comments: