Friday, June 5, 2009

I follow another blog and I love the way she makes list and if you know me I love lists!! I feel I am at my best when I have list to "guide" me...and who does not love highlighting when something is completed??? So I though I would make a few lists!! teeeehehehehe

5 things I love about my life right now...

1/ the puppies "ruling" the house. They have brought so much joy into the house (as well as some "stress"...but one look into their eyes and you forget the that).
2/ my work hours...they give me more time with the family and more time to do things (that is another story).
3/ God...He brings so much joy into my life and blesses me beyond what I deserve.
4/ Couple's Night...I enjoy planning these events with hunny bunny and Boo. It is such a fun and crazy time for all of us (I will not mention the stress but...)
5/ my outlook on my health and what I should be doing to change some things (more water, walking more...)

4 things I am wanting to accomplish this weekend...

1/ take the puppies baths (aaauuughhhh).
2/ cut puppies nails.....(triple auuuggghhhhh).
3/ see Boo dance at her recital.
4/ take the in-laws to dinner

3 things I love about being a MOM...

1/ That feeling I get whenever I think about them (happy and thankful and content...)
2/ Knowing I have raised 2 incredible, intelligent and loving individuals.
3/ The knowledge that my hunny bunny and I were allowed to come together and be a part of the creation on these wonderful people.

2 Things I hope to loose this week...

1/ my moody attitude (yes, i am in a mood and i am not sure why???)
2/ at least 2 pounds!!! (i am serious!!)

1 word that describes my life right now...

1/ Transition (i really do feel like i am in transition and i am not sure when it will be
done...)

No comments: