Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last night we went to see Boo in her recital (Dance Boulevard). Once again she was AWESOME!!! She had a real busy scheduled this year so to have her keep up with dance on top of that was great!! She was only in 2 dances because of her schedule but she was faithful and it showed! Hunny bunny and I cheered the loudest and longest when her group was up there (there is no way anyone will ever out cheer me when it comes to my babies...teeehehehehe).
As she was dancing I was thinking about how long both of my babies have been dancing! Wow!! They have always loved music so I would say they have been dancing since they could walk!!! Boo started ballet when she was 3 and Gigi started Mexican dancing when she was 4 so they have been dancing most of their lives and I can see how much they love it when they are on stage. Gigi has been away this year and she is performing. When I see the pictures I can see the joy in her. Both my girls love dancing and I am glad for that. I was thinking that when they are 80 I will get no less thrill from watching them dance. I love it!! They bring me joy when they are dancing!! And I hope they will be dancing when they are 80!!! One thing I have taught them...do what you love and never give it up....Passion!!!! That is one of the keys to a happy life...living your passions, and I see passion when they dance!!! *sigh* I am blessed to have 2 daughters who bring me so much joy!!!

No comments: