Sunday, October 25, 2009

1. What is your favorite written work of horror fiction?
I do not like horror....

2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy?
Aliens....it scared me sooo much when i was a teenager!!!
Matrix (all of them)

3. Who is your favorite monster?
Does Elmo count???

4. What is your favorite Horror movie?
don't do horror

5. What horror movie gives you the most chills?
I hated then all (my dad made me see them when I was young)...Amityville Horror was horrible!!!

6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
No thank you!!!

7. Freddy or Jason?
UUUGGGHHHHH!!!! to both

8. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
anything with chocolate!!!

9. Ghosts or goblins?
Ghosts.

10. Friendly-faced jack-o'-lantern or scary one?
Friendly (of course)

11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal?
does seeing myself at 3am in the mirror count?

12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
no...there are only one of two places we go after death and earth is not one of them

13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho?
Alien (the thought of flesh grosses me out!!)

14. Favorite Halloween costume?
A bee or pumpkin...

15. Best thing about Halloween?
the costumes and decorations

16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
It use to be my Mom...now it is me!

17. Are you superstitious?
hmmmmmmm.....

18. Share an unusual Halloween story.
don't have one...sorry

19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid?
dress up and go out trick or treating with my cousins

20. What's the best Halloween party that you've attended?
when i was a teenager we had one with our youth group...it was fun (me, angie and bobby were stopped by the police and he was a clown and i was a pregnant woman with Noxema on my face...teeehehehehe)!!!

No comments: