Sunday, January 3, 2010

Today is the third day of 2010!! wow!!! I am thinking 2010 is going to go as fast as 2009!! Maybe even faster... I have been thinking about the new year and the things I want to accomplish this year. I have a few "words/theme" but I am not sure which one will be my 2010 word. I know last year was suppose to be a continuation of the year before but that changed in June. I believe I was just existing after Mom passed away. I sure do miss her. Well, one thing I want to do is be more grateful so I am wanting to have 5 things I am grateful for every week. I am not sure how it will go but I have to start to find out, right? *grin*

5 things I am grateful for...

* My family...they complete me.

* The support I am getting on my new resolution (my family ROCKS!!)

* Having both girls with us (it will not last forever!!)

* My job (especially at this time in America)

* My home

No comments: