Saturday, October 11, 2008

3 weekends ago our lives changed soooo much! We left Gigi in Oklahoma!!! It is amazing because I did not think I would get through the first few days let alone a few weeks! We miss her soooo much and there are times one of us will get real quiet and you know...a "moment" is occurring. Daddy has been having lots of them lately (especially when he comes from soccer practice). So many things have changed with her leaving (whoever said things remain the same is crazy!!!). The house is more quiet, the couch is empty and her laughter is missed! I will look at pictures and get sad (i tried to scrapbook and it has been almost impossible...i start to cry). I did not touch any of it last week...maybe i will try something small this weekend...hmmmmmm.
Other changes include not knowing how much to cook! This week I cooked less but I still had leftovers!!! I am not sure if we are eating less??? Speaking of eating...I started exercising the first week she left and have cut down on sweets...i don't want to say I am on a diet because those are always doomed for destruction on my world! Anyway...with her gone I feel I can have "timeframes" to help me...my goal is to be a little more healthy by the time she comes home for Thanksgiving...we will see. At this point I am not weighing myself...but my jeans are not as tight!!! good sign (i think).
i know i have not been blogging lately...I tend to "veg" when I come home. Soooo...i am going to try to become more "alive". And would you not know it...the weekend I want to try it is gloomy and ugly outside!!! It is a "lazy" day....wow!!! hmmmmm...
work...auuughhhh!!! what a week....it was fun at times and very hectic at other times. and meetings....wow!!! who knew one could have so many meetings in one day let alone one week!!
i have so much to catch up on and i am hoping to do this...soon. In the meantime i am off to see what i can push myself to do today and this weekend (wish me luck!).

No comments: