Wednesday, October 15, 2008

JOY!!! This Sunday our pastor spoke about having joy at work. Of being able to "rise above" things and be happy. Wow!!! Who knew I would need that this week (hmmmmm...could it be GOD???). Wow, it has been a very interesting week and there has been lots of emotional things going on (on top of the regular stuff). I am trying to rise above it and be "better" but boy is ir hard! I never wanted to be a "leader" and "different". I mean yes I want and in some ways "need" (hey i did not make me an administrator...HE did!!)to be a leader...but in no way did I want to be a "light". Hey, that is for my pastor and the leaders in church...for my daughter and her friends...for my hunny bunny...but NOT me!!! *sigh* So today what happened...a time to "shine"??? Well...i don't know, but I do know I wanted to be "better" so I called hunny bunny and told him what was going on and well...hunny bunny being hunny bunny...he "helped" me to take the "high road". Yes, i feel a little better...but once again...who signed me up for this daily??? Not me. Anyway...i am still hurt and a bit confused but I will survive and all in all I did not destroy anyone so that is good. *sigh* I am sure there will be more on this subject later...i am sure of that!!!
Tonight Gigi is suppose to call so we are excited (especially hunny bunny who was not home when she called on Monday night). We sure miss her!!! *sigh*
Tonight is also the last debate....hmmmmmmmmmmm.... *sigh*
Well...i am off to do some things from my weekly list...clothes!!!! *sigh*

No comments: