Monday, October 13, 2008

Manic Monday #137

What is one thing you admire about each of your parents?

****I admire the fact that my mom chose to have me (even though she was very young) and she worked hard for me to have a better life than her. She worked so I could enjoy life and being young and free!!!
****I admire that my dad allowed me to be me in so many ways! He also worked hard so me and mom could have better lives. I never wanted for anything.
****They were both great models to have and their work ethic was incredible! I am who I am at work because of the example they set for me. You worked hard and you always did your best!!


Which parts of your home do you like best?
****I LOVE our family room. It is where we watch tv, visit, listen to music, play games, celebrate holidays...it is the heart of our home and I LOVE it!!!!


Which would you prefer and why? To have every stoplight turn green upon your arrival for the rest of your life or to have one week of the best sex any person ever had?
****Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....interesting choice...does a week include the weekend????? teeehehehehe...then hands down the week of toe curling, eyes rolling back sex with my hunny bunny!!!!!

No comments: