Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I found these questions while visiting blogs...



1.Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? YES! It is one of my favorites.

2. Have you ever smoked? I went through a stage when I was in college when I thought I would smoke. I was "cool" and bought a pack and smoked outside my house (big girl stuff!!! teeehehehehe). It lasted...1 night.

3. Do you own a gun? Me??? NO!!!!

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? Coffee makes my tummy gurgle (EEWWHHH!!). But I love their cocoa and blueberry scones...yummy!

5 Do you get nervous before doctor appointments. All the time!!! I try to avoid them as much as possible!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I am into all beef!! They must be all beef!! I get to thinking about where they come from when I am eating other types and it gets real gross in my head!!! NASTY!!!

7. Favorite Christmas song? Mary did you know? Little Drummer Boy. Love them!!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I know this is horrible but...ice cold COKE!!

9. Can you do push ups? Teeeehehehehehehehehehehe!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!! Are you talking about the push up ice creams????

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wow!!! I am into my charm bracelets right now...but truly I LOVE all my jewelry!! All of it!!!

11. Favorite hobby? Photography and Scrapbooking...I also love to read!

12. Do you have A.D.H.D? Hmmmmmmm....

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Just one...teeehehehehe...PERFECTIONIST!!!

14. Middle name? don't laugh....MARIE!!! (I promise!!)

15. Name 3 thoughts right now? Why am I not in a Christmas mood? How are the holidays going to turn out? Do I HAVE to do Christmas stuff today?????

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coke, Coke and more Coke (shame on me!)

17. The friend you had the longest? Peggy

18. Current dislike right now? The way our country looks like it is headed...

19. Favorite place to be? Home with my family (all of them!)

20. How did you bring in the new year? Home with my family!!!

21. Do you like to travel? I LOVE it!!!!! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE

22. Name three people who will complete this? Hmmmmmmm...

23. Do you own slippers? Yes...but ask if I use them???

24. What color shirt are you wearing?Maroon kitty nightshirt

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No...they are slippery and cold....

26. Can you whistle? *sigh* ...not even when i put my lips together and blow...*sigh*

27. Favorite color? Black

28. Would you be a pirate? It sounds like it would be fun (and as long as I was the Captain!!!) AUURRRGGHHH!!!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? At 4 in the morning the only thing I am doing is going over my daily schedule when I step in the shower!


30. Favorite girl's name? Genesis, Bridgette and Sibonea

31. Favorite boys name? Tyler and Gabrielle

32. What's in your pocket right now? lintballs...I do not carry anything in my pockets...

33. What is the last thing that made you laugh? Reggie...we were at the CedarWood Christmas play and he said something that made me laugh so loud everyone stared!!!

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Hmmmmmmm....

35. Do you love where you live? I love the state!! Colorado is beautiful! I do not like my neighborhood and cannot wait until the day we move....*sigh*

36.How many TVS do you have in your house? 5...1 in the family room, 1 in Boo's room and 3 that are never used.

37. Who is your loudest friend? Do I count???

38. How many pets do you have? 1...our bird (we use to have 4...*sigh*)

39. What is your favorite book? Wow!!! To many to name!!!

40. What is your favorite candy? Anything with chocolate!!! yummy!!

41. Favorite sports team? NY Jets, Denver Broncos, Avalanche

42. What were you doing at 12a.m. last night? Please it was Friday night what do you think I was doing...sleeping...teeehehehehe

43. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Cookies and what I need to buy to make them...

No comments: