Monday, December 22, 2008










wahoo!!! Baby Girl made it home safe and around! We are soooo excited to see her and soooo excited that she is going to be able to spend the holidays with us. She is not feeling to good so that Mommy kicked in and we bought her some cold/flu medicine. I am hoping with a day of rest and more rest she will feel better. Either way...it does not matter...she is home!!! I am sooo hoping the Christmas spirit will kick in now.
i do have some things to work on before Christmas. 2 big things are the menu's for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I know...working full time...end of the year reviews....and I am going to cook for both days!!! Wow!!! And that does not include all the other things I have to do....wow!!!
We had our Christmas cookie exchange yesterday and it went well. There were several different types of cookies and we were able to enjoy family and yes...take pictures!!! As you guessed I was happy. teeehehehehehe...
I also received some presents in the mail today from hunny bunny (from Etsy...teeehehehehehe). I am soooo excited. I am soooo on a charm bracelet kick so I know I am gong to love these!!! teeehehehehehe!! Well...off to dermawand my face (don't ask...) and spend some time with baby girl and the family!!!

No comments: