Saturday, December 27, 2008

Today was a day full of activities. We went shopping earlier in the day (i had to see if i could find anything at archivers...i need to spend my gift card...teehehehehe). I did some scrapbooking, went to the book store and bought 3 cook books and we went to dinner (food was good but...well...i was able to get some pictures!!! *sigh*) and then went to the City and County building to look at light. It was an active day. I am trying not to think about this being the only weekend my baby girl will be here...she leaves on Friday!! *sigh* So, we are enjoying her while she is here...and taking lots of pictures. Speaking of pictures I am looking into some yearly challenges and wondering if I will be able to commit to them...365 days picture, a book challenge and the 365 of me... I have a few more days to decide.
I just bought the new Feehman book and i am going to take a hot bubble bath and read...yummy!!!!

No comments: