Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

#114
And...here we go!


1. Smiling at a stranger was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place that I love to visit again is NEW YORK.
3. I am a softy in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or COKE.
5. It does not matter where we go or what we do we are never on separate paths.
6. Our love reminds me that there is hope for any marriage.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting (i have been sick!), tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to go to church!


#113

And...here we go!

1. I'm in love with my hunny bunny, I'm thrilled to be married to him, I think he is the most incredible hunny bunny out there.
2. Why do I have to be a perfectionist and not stop and smell the flowers more often.
3. How does this thing called life work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put my purse on my shoulder before I leave the house.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have the most understanding and loving family.
6. One day we’ll see it snow in Hawaii.

No comments: