Friday, March 27, 2009

This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.

And...here we go!

1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a rabbit who loved to play ."

2. "I've been plowin' all day but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, this would make the seventh day of this."

4. "Pirates came and stole the ship and fellow pirates from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and somewhere i knew there was light."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, and make them feel exposed."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to work on my 365 project!






And...here we go!


1. Why do we have to go to work on cold blustery days?

2. Facebook and twittering are now habits.

3. I have always wanted to be free to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and have the money to support me while doing this.

4. I had never heard the phrase "love the bad in people" and it makes sense because it would be weird.

5. No one will love my family the way I always do.

6. How was I to know having daughters would be so much fun.

No comments: