Sunday, March 1, 2009

wow!!! Today is the first day of March!!! wow!! Where did February go??? I did not plan on it being such a busy month but it was!!! wow. This week went just as fast if not faster. I did not have time to update so I will do a quick review...

* Boo had her musical open this week...Parade. We were able to see it last night and it was wonderful!!! Loved it! I had not seen it before so the story was intense and sad....*sniff* *sniff*. Boo was kept busy this week with all her practices so we did not see her much.

* Monday was sooooo busy with puppy stuff. We were able to get them signed up with insurance (is not anything free anymore???). So when we did this we had to take them in for their shots and Dr. visit. Mr. Snuggles likes to bark so he spent most of his time barking.... *sigh*

*Preparation for Couples Night...boy did that keep me on my toes!!! Couples Night was Friday and we had 11 couples show up! It was a blessing and I am hoping everyone had fun. I enjoyed it and my only regret was I did not get pictures (well...we took 3...*sigh*). Well...there is nothing I can do now.... We played games including "Spouse-ology" and we had a nacho bar (that went real well) and strawberry shortcakes which they made themselves. All in all I think it went well.

* New schedule at work...I am not coming in later so that is a whole new way of life! This week was so busy so I am not sure it I like it or not...time will tell...

***upcoming things....another Couple's Night, Hunny bunny's birthday, Gigi comes home for a week, Ann comes home, Year end Reviews delivered.... I guess I will be a busy bee again...*sigh*

No comments: