Thursday, November 26, 2009


Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone had a wonderful day and did not forget to stop and be thankful for all the blessings in their lives. My hunny bunny and the girls felt it would be best if I did not cook so we went to a restaurant with my dad and in-laws. I am so thankful for such a thoughtful family and even though I did not enjoy the meal, I did enjoy being with my family. Hunny Bunny is so wonderful and thoughtful and I am soooo thankful for him! He completes me. In the end I was glad I did not cook, I was able to enjoy my family and think of my Mom and remember her and yes...miss her. This was the first Thanksgiving without her and I truley missed her so much! I am so thankful for knowing her and the many special memories I have of her.





We went to see the Movie "The Blind Side" this afternoon (hunny bunny, the girls and myself). It was such a great family movie! I loved it. I loved how a family took in a stranger and loved him as one their own and how "family" counts!!! I also loved how love can do so much when applied to people and in people! The acting was good and I loved the "little brother"...he was adorable! If you get a chance please see it!!! It is a great movie!!!!

No comments: