Monday, February 4, 2008

I did it!!! I did it!! I went to have my hair cut and AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!! I went in and asked for it to be shoulder length and AAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! She cute it chin length!!!!!! I am sooooooo upset. My family likes it (but you know family...they love you and well...they love you!!). *sighy* I am about change and I am wanting change and I am trying to be proactive but WOW!!! Change is not suppose to be bad is it???? I am worried it will not grow back as fast as I want, but I guess the one good thing about this is it will grow back!!! *sighy* The funny thing about this is tonight I spent time going through magazines and when I was shopping I was looking at hair! and guess what???!!!??? Everyone has long hair!!! Everyone except me!!!! (tears!!) Well...I will give myself permission to be depressed for a few days and then I will get on with life...


Regrets.....hmmmmmmm ask me in a few weeks!!! teeeehehehe


As for today...I went shopping (both online and at my local store!). I had lots of fun and QVC had a great TSV and lots of fun new stuff!!! I know I splurged but I kept it to a minimum and I will not be purchasing anything else until May from QVC, by then I will have paid off my purchases from today (see I am thinking before I spend...change...teeehehehehe).

No comments: