Sunday, February 17, 2008


Yucko!!!! what a way to end my work week and start my weekend!! Sick!!! Yucko!! My throat hurts, my head aches and I feel so tired!! It is horrible!! I should have know I was going to get sick when I went to work one night and half my team was ill!!! After I came home from work I "vegged" for a minute and then called my Mom (something weird about wanting to talk to Mom when you are sick...) and then i went out!! I slept all day and had some weird dreams!!! (ok...i digress) I was able to drag myself in the tub for a warm bath and now I have a little energy (it will leave me within the next 30 minutes). I have to laugh because right now I am taking so much over the counter stuff; my house is starting to look like a pharmacy!! Nothing like good drugs!!! teeehehehehe! I am soooo hoping I feel better tomorrow! I hate being sick (who doesn't???). I will say this...when I feel good there are times when I will stop and enjoy being healthy! It helps me to appreciate being able to feel good and alive!!! *sighy* I think I am going to go and watch a movie and snuggle under a warm blanket and rest...

No comments: