Monday, February 11, 2008



today was day of multiple errands (and you know how much I HATE errands...yucko!!!). I started early and ended late. I had to do some Valentine's shopping (so many gifts to buy!!), do some grocery shopping, go to the scrapbook store (I found 2 cute mini books...too cute!!!), excersise, mail a Valentine to my secret sister, take Boo to get her hair cut (aaarrrggghhhh) and take my family out to eat! Talk about busy!! I then finished up my mom and grandmothers Valentine's gifts (and one for me...teeehehehehe). AND to top off the day I had some of my QVC packages waiting for me (Wahoo!!!). There was some real fun and cute stuff and I cannot wait to start in on them.
this week plans to be a real busy week! I have to drop off Valentine gifts, make goody bags for my team and celebrate Valentine's Day with my family. Good Times!

No comments: