Monday, February 18, 2008


ok...i know i do NOT want to do this but i have some errands i need to run and i know this is my one day off so...yucko!!!! I am sick and i think i should rest...but life calls!!! i mean do bills care if you are coughing up phlegm and have a dry scratchy throat? Does it matter if i feel so worn out and gross when it comes to buying groceries and doing laundry? NO!!! Life goes on.... and yes, errands must be done...and in some cases today!!! yucko!!! i guess i am trying to "type" myself into bypassing my bed (or the couch) and heading towards the car... i wonder if this will work?? Think about it...if I get the things on my list done I can come home and feel good about myself as well as accomplish things...but i will be exhausted and maybe i will set myself back??? hmmmm??? Maybe I need to go to bed, read until i fall asleep and then take a nap....sounds good. So good!!! But...yucko!!! What to do??? And...i just thought about it...it is a holiday...so...kids are home which means they are out with their parents...which means more people are out and it will be busy and i don't want to deal with busy....hmmmmm...

No comments: