Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brrrrrrrrr...it is snowing!!! Can you believe it!! Snow in April. It was an OK ride home from work but the roads are getting slicker. Yucko!! I thought the snow was over and it is not. They are saying 3-6 inches. The only good thing was being able to use my crock pot. I put in some pot roast and it will cook all day while I sleep (what a life!!). Yummy!!! And then we will add the potatoes later on and when it is ready put the biscuits in the oven ( I know you wish you were coming over for dinner....teeehehehehe).
As for my list...i have washed 2 loads (I need to do 2 more). Today will by our 3rd homemade meal this week (1 more to go!). i gave out 2 thank you notes at work (that is done!). i have to work on the other things on the list and hopefully they will be done soon.... *teeehehehehe I am doing pretty good so far!!!). I love lists (weird I know)...i so need to get back to them...*sighy*
Brrrrrr...not to go sleep under warm covers.......brrrrrrrrrrrrr


*****update....the snow has stopped...wahooo!!! and i made our dentist appointments (1 more thing off my list!!!). Wahooo....i am on a roll....teeeehehehehe...off to do a load of laundry before a homemade dinner!!! (told you i was on a roll!!!) BAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: