Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's Sunday and i am happy to say I have accomplished most of the things on my list (I know I am obsessed with my list this week...I think it has something to do with living life instead of "existing" and in order to do that I need to be doing things!!). I want to work on a few other things on "my weekend"...
* finish the id holder for Cherie (i have been wanting to make her one for weeks) and possibly start a few more...
* add some pictures to a few more kits (this makes it easy when i am bored...just grab a kit and start working)
* finish up Gigi's small "friends" book.
* pay some bills (yucko!)
* a few more loads of clothes (way behind!!)
* have Gigi look at graduation announcements (I sooooo need to do this!!)

Whew!! that is enough for the weekend!!!

***i was shopping yesterday (I bought the MOST INCREDIBLE purse yesterday!! It is a Vera Wang and it was love at first sight!!! *sighy*) and looked in the mirror!! Ohh my!!!! It was not good...i soooo need to get serious about this weight!! I know I do but again it goes back to existing!! I need to get beyond that to living and I think it will help! I am not making excuses but it is hard to want to do something when at the end of the day you fill accomplished just to have made dinner and gone to work!!! So...i need to remember what I felt at that time and do something about it...no promises, no guarantees right now but it is on my mind...***

No comments: