Tuesday, April 22, 2008

i think i am fixated on time...is it not amazing how fast it goes by??? i also think i am fixated by list...at least right now. I was able to complete most of my list from last week and I had some things that i wanted to do on my days off and i was able to complete ALL of those...

* get dishes done
* download pictures to print (this took 2 days!!)
* wash some clothes
* fold and put away some clothes
* trash (is it not amazing how much trash we accumulate!!)
* upstairs bathroom (get the dirty clothes out of there)
* pick up pictures from Sams

not bad!!! I have a few days this week and i need to get some things done...

* plan wardrobe for weekend getaway
* 4 dinners... homemade
* more water!!!
* pick up a few cards to send out (i don't think i will be visiting this month but i can still make contact with family through mail)
* nails
* hair (huge maybe!!!)
* something scrapbookie...
* at least one more update on my blog
* walk at least once this week (baby steps)
* complete my "to do work list"
* get an update on Gigi's graduation (*sighy*)
* upload more pictures (never ending and I am sooooo far behind!)

ok...sounds like lots but if i stay focused i think i can do them and feel better and more "accomplished" at the end of the week. I feel good about last week...i think that is one of the reasons i love list...you are able to look back and see what you have done, what you have yet to do and make plans for those things you may not get to... Yep...it gives you a plan and i like that (i know that sounds soooo weird!!). Well...here is to my list and success!!!

No comments: