Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday...the start of my weekend and what a busy weekend i have...

i am soooo frustrated because i have to spend some of my time disputing some charges on my card!!! AAAUUUGGGHHH!!! I will say this i have been on the phone with them and so far they have been so empathetic and helpful! I was soooo stressed out and their concern is helping me to be less stressed! They were so good that I had to compliment the agent (which is something i rarely do!!). So...now i wait and i am confident all will go well...i will let you know!

i also am working with my daughter on her graduation announcements. i am also hoping to get her to the store to start shopping for prom (sigh). did i forget to mention this weekend had the chance to be very stressfull!!! teeehehehehe

off to be stressed!!!!!

No comments: