Thursday, February 12, 2009

Random Thoughts....

* wow! I was just thinking about the weather...another nice day...hmmm where is Mr.Winter?
* speaking of winter I need to make the hot cocoa we received for Christmas...I would hate for it to go to waste (thanks Auntie Virgie and Uncle Frank!!)
* i am remembering the pictures we took when we went to Starbucks over Christmas vacation (Gigi was home). I need to get those uploaded and printed.
* gigi...i hope she is having fun in Seattle.
* i know her..she is probably concerned (as we are) with the tornado's that past through there...we are praying for everyone and hope all is ok...
* she needs to return my call...i need to know her vacations dates so i can order her ticket.
* *sigh* I am liking facebook....i think it is fun but i want to stay committed to my blogging. fun stuff...
* tomorrow is my "fish friday" but i am not really in the mood...i wonder why?
* Valentine's Day is Saturday and I have not even planned....wow!!
* where the heck is time going?
* speaking of time..Reggie was running late last night so we did not get to church...who knew I would miss it so???
*....hmmmm time sure goes fast...i need to get the puppies outside (
they just ate)....

No comments: