Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday...we had a great team building today. It was fun. We went bowling!!! I know...bowling infront of people who are not your family...hmmmmmm. Well...yes i was conscious of it and had to get passed it and i bowled!!! My high was 75 and my low was 42...hmmmmm...can you tell i don't bowl often. teeehehehehehe. It was fun.
i think i am caught up with my 365 pictures to date. i need to download them and then upload t
hem to SAMS and then get them processed. *sigh* I want to take some time and work on my book and i am hoping i will have some time this weekend (3 days off!!!). I can hope.
we are in the middle of planning a Couple's Night. I have done some work on it and i need to so much more...i have not caught my "vision" and when that happens it is kind of hard. maybe real soon...
we are getting ready for some changed at work and one of them involves moving desk....*sigh* I hate this time of year!!! I am going to have to go to work on a day off just to move. *sigh*
love...i am in love and loving it....teehehehehe

ok...just some updates.

No comments: