Saturday, February 7, 2009

today is Saturday and what a day!!! lots going on and boy oh boy will i be glad to go to bed and start a new day tomorrow! Mr. Snuggles has been a handful and he has been having lot's of "poo" accidents lately! He had 2 baths today and one of them was because of an accident! I love him soooo but...i am sooooo thinking of diapers!!! I mean poo is poo and if i have to clean it up i might as well have it contained instead of everywhere! His poor bear...this is the 2nd washing in 24 hours!!! aaauuughhhhhh!!! and i was recently told potty training can take 6 months!!! That means 3.5 more months of this!!! AAAUUUGGGHHHHH!!!!! and he just put a hole in a pillow and we have fluff everywhere!!!!

***on the good side...i found a great Christian Store and bought a Mercy Me CD I have been looking for and I was able to shop for my secret sister...wahoo!!!!

No comments: