Friday, March 2, 2007

YUMMY...CAKE


Cake Walk

1. At your next birthday celebration you can have any flavor, shape, size, and style of cake you want. What do you choose? (bonus: post a photo or link to a photo of your ideal birthday cake)

****SEE THE MARVELOUS CAKE ON TOP!!! That would be a great cake to have on my birthday****

2. For friends and loved ones: do you buy a birthday cake or bake one for them?

***I would love to make cakes (my mother made all my daughters cakes when they were young and I thought that was awesome!) however, I order my cakes.***

3. Do you prefer sumptuous flavor or incredible decorations?

***Incredible decorations (I can have great food anytime but the decorations are only for special occasions!***

4. What interesting cake, frosting, and filling combination would you most love to try?

***Chocolate fudge cake with a creamy chocolate and pecans filling. Yummy***

5. Tell us about a school subject or hobby that is a "cake walk" for you.

***hahaha...I have to work at everything! The only cake walk I get is walking to the refrigerator to get a piece of cake!!! hehehe...***

No comments: