Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! I love this day because you get to wear green and pinch anyone who does not have green! I remember when I was young I would make sure to wear anything and everything green and boy was I a "looky loo" on that date~ I was watchin and waitin to pinch someone. hehehe...ahhhh the days of youth (hehehehhehehehe). I also remember as a teenager I would wear green underwear and when the guys went to pinch me I would let them know I had green panties on so they could not pinch me! I loved the look they would get...hehehehhee. Boy...I hope my girls never read this??????????

Today I made goody bags for my team and passed them out (I had to include a little St. Patrick's day rubber ducky!" There was a celebration at work and it was great fun watchin the Irish Dancers. I was hoping to make some some yummy Irish food but alas...i did not. Maybe next year *sigh*.





No comments: