Monday, March 19, 2007

manic monday!!!

Imagine you are on a first date and the person you are with has food stuck in his/her teeth. Would you tell him/her? What if he/she had food on their chin, nose or shirt? If I was on the first date I would not tell them they had food stuck in their teeth (shame on me!!!). If they had something on their face I would tell them there was something there. Shirt????? Ouch...I don't think I would tell them (shame on me again!!).



What breakfast cereal best describes your personality?
Grape nuts!!! (I know that sounds weird but it sure is better that Raisin Bran!!!!)


Who would you most like to have a dream about tonight? What would you like to dream?
Hmmmm....who???? Well....hmmmmm....if there is a slight chance my husband would ever read this I would have to say him (wink...wink). I would like to dream about a fun day in my childhood (those are always happy dreams!!).

No comments: