Friday, March 9, 2007




Think Spring!
1. How do you celebrate the arrival of Spring?






I love to buy fresh flowers and put them on my desk (bring Spring to work with me). I also have to buy some new flip flops and wear them!!!!




2. What other holidays and events do you celebrate or mark in the spring?


Easter! We love this holiday.



3. Do you have an interesting traditions that take place during this time of year?


interseting...hmmm...no, we are like millions of other people, for Easter we have a family dinner, hunt for eggs, get Easter baskets and eat chocolate bunnies.




4. What colors and imagery do you associate with spring?


Soft pastel colors remind me of spring. Baby chicks and tulips always remind me of Spring.




5. What are you most looking forward to about spring?


no snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: