Monday, November 12, 2007

today i took Bridgette with me and we went to visit my Grandma G. It has been ages since we have seen her! It was a good visit and I enjoyed her. I did get sad, thinking of how we are not close (seeing the relationship with my parents and my daughters makes me realize it is possible for grandparents to be close to their grandchildren). I would like to spend more time with her, and I hope I can... It was funny because she made me and Boo coffee!!! Ohhh...i hate coffee and it hates my (my tummy gets all bubbly and there is something called the squirts that can happen...i know yucko!!). ANYWAY (teeeehehehehe), we did not want to hurt her feelings so we drank it! Ohhhhh, the misery we were in for the rest of the day! It was horrible! Boo and I suffered together and we did lots and lots of moaning and groaning! As I look back it was funny...drinking coffee so we would not hurt Grandma's feelings and suffering later...who ever said hurts was so right!!!! teeeehehehehe. It was really good to see her! I also dropped off pictures of Boo (graduation) and Gigi (quince)...i know years later! That is soooo me! I am currently 3 years behind (well...more like 20 but who is counting!!). We also went to my Aunt's house to drop off a mini book I made (i took pictures and will post them later). I really liked the way it came out and I hope she like it!!! Again, Gigi is now 17 and th pictures were taken when she was 15 (wow!!!). Maybe one day i will catch up! In the meantime I will keep trying!!!

No comments: