Saturday, November 24, 2007

wow!! it has been some time since I have been here! Lot's going on and not much time to sit and visit! It is amazing how much one has to do around the holiday's and how much time we DON'T allow ourselves. "Calgon" has been screaming to take me away but I just have not had the time! I am going to try to focus on getting more down time in the upcoming weeks (wish me luck!). I think it will be great for me and my family.


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My parents and in-laws were here and it was a great time to visit (we looked at lot's and lot's of pictures and scrapbooking pages). The food was incredible (if I do say so myself!) and this year the girls helped!!! Gigi made the deviled eggs and salad and Boo made the green bean casserole and sweet yams!!
All were yummy for the tummy!!! GOOD TIMES!!!

Black Friday was my down day. I normally am out there at 4:00a.m. (JC Penney's and Kohl's were screaming my name!!) but this year I was exhausted (again...a reminder of why I need more down time...). So...I rested all day and ate Turkey leftovers (love those!!). I also caught up on some DVR recordings (wow, am i way behind in my soaps!)and read a book i recently purchased. Boo went to a concert (Fall Out Boys) and she also had a meet and greet (she has been so excited because she is going to meet them in person!!!). It is to early to wake her so I am unsure of how it went. Gigi spent the entire day in front of the computer visiting!!! Reggie spent his day working (his choice!!! tehehehehe) which was ok since it was a "do your own thing" day.

I have a few more days off so I think I will do some shopping today (my lo scrapbook store is having a big sale!). I also plan to get Thanksgiving things down and "hopefully" Christmas stuff up!!!! We will see....

No comments: