Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday!!! Wahoo...it is the weekend! Boy this week went fast! Real fast! I was busy at work and slothfully busy at home (you know the "barely keeping up to make sure nothing goes crazy but really not doing much at home thing!!!). Did some laundry, made some dinners, grocery shopped, paid bills, watered the lawn...you know!!! And this weekend....hmmmmmmm i know i want to catch up on some scrapbooking so I am hopeful, I also need to see what my baby girl wants to do on her birthday and plan it!!! FUN stuff!!!
I have been in 2Peas and it feels good! I forget how much I love looking at other peoples work! It truly inspires me! I am also looking for another kit club (2 replace the 2 i left) and they have lots of ideas there!!! I am hoping to post some of my work there this weekend...time will tell.
Well last night was one of those 10+ hour days so I am going to get going to bed (we had Happy Hour and the team loved it...thanks hunny bunny for "making me do it!!). I made spinach dip, had ice cold pops, we listened to old Motown music and played a game!!! I am glad I did it...now to plan for next week!!!!
I have been working on my 101 list (who knew it would be such a challenge!!). I am hoping to finish by this weekend!! Time will tell...

No comments: