Tuesday, June 17, 2008


I am going to try to get on track and one of the things I need to get back into is my lists (I know...i am a closet list maker and i love it!!) and doing some tackling!!! So here is my list for the week...

* water the lawn (it is yellow!! tsk...tsk) at least 3 times this week!
* finish my 101 things list and set a date to start
* finish 1 mini book and 2-3 pages this week
* start doing challenges again!
* send your cards out
* make sure hunny bunny completed your 2 "hunny do" things this week
* get 1 thing on my "work to do list"
* spend 30 minutes (total...you can break it up over the week) on Gigi's room
* make 3-4 dinners this week
* do 4-6 loads of clothes
* scan some lo's you have completed and upload them!
* 3-4 posts on my blog!!
* think of exercising (i know...but thinking is a start!!!)

No comments: