Tuesday, June 24, 2008



Today is my baby girls birthday! Wow!! another year and where has it gone! She has had such an incredible year and we cannot believe she is turning....


18!!!!


yes...i said 18!!! Wow!!! Where did all those years go!!! It is such a bittersweet day for me...my baby girl is no longer a little girl so i am sad yet...i am excited for her! She will be able to vote, she is not "official" and yes "legal"!!! Ohhhhh...my heart is so sad but so...


PROUD!!!

proud of the incredible human being she has become. Proud of the choices she has made (i may not have agreed with all of them...but they brought her to this moment in time...) and I am proud of the love she has for God, her family and friends and humanity. She is a great person and it is a privilege to have been able to raise her and watch her grow!! Wow!!! 18 years old!!! My baby girl is 18 years old today and I love her soooooo!!!!




No comments: