Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am reading a few books (I would like to read more in 2009). I am currently reading...








I started reading this while I was walking and I think it is going to be a good book. It talks about communicating in marriage and how we have 5 different languages. Knowing each others language will help a marriage/communication be successful.





OK..I am sooo in love with her books. I had the girls laughing because we were in Barnes and I just picked it up to purchase (I did not have to look at the cover or back...loving someones writing is like that...teeehehehehe...)




This one has been out for a few months but it was hard to find (interesting...). I located it and am now reading it. The first 2 chapters have been awesome!! I know the rest of the book will be that way!!!

ok...so you know one of my wierd secrets...i am sooo eclectic in my reading...*sigh*

No comments: