Wednesday, January 21, 2009


What do you want to teach your (Current, future, or fictional) children.

I want happiness and passion for my two daughters. I want them to find their soul mates and have long and passionate lives together. I want them to wake up each day doing what they want to do not what they feel they have to do. I want them to have an incredible relationship with God. I want them to be successful at whatever they decide to pursue in life. I want them to love themselves and laugh every day. I want them to have a close relationship with each other as well as with me and daddy. I want them to always speak what they feel and NEVER take any type of abuse from anyone. I want them to have the courage to say yes when needed and no when necessary. I want them to dance...dance...dance...and yes if the mood strikes dance in the grocery aisle (mom does it and it is fun!). I want them to have joy deep within and find goodness in the world. I want them to have a few good friends and always make time for themselves (life can get selfish and leave us in the background). I want them to "taste" each moment in life and always end the day "full"!!!!!

No comments: