Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Meme Express (I just found this and it looks fun!! teehehehe)

dirty laundry.

Do you like doing laundry? Nope!!!!!
What tips for laundry can you offer? Buy new clothes...it keeps you out of the laundry room!!
What is your favorite detergent? TIDE!!!
Do you always do laundry on a certain day of the week? It is done throughout the week....
What is in the bottom of your laundry basket right now? an very old bra (daughters) and Sea Monkeys (don't ask!!).
What does the expression, “laundering money,” really mean? Taking money that does not belong to you...ILLEGAL!!! shame..shame...
What other meanings might the phrase, “dirty laundry,” evoke? Telling your (or someone else's) secrets to everyone in ear shot!! Like dirty panties...something we do not want to encounter!!!











I WANT (another new one i found...)

What do you want to do this weekend?
* I want to get my Christmas decorations put away.
* I want to finish at least one book.
* I want to NOT have hunny bunny go to OK.

No comments: