Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wow!!! It is amazing how fast a week can go...it flies by!! It is already Thursday! It has been a good week...I was able to go grocery shopping, do laundry, make meals every night but tonight (meeting night), go to bible study, plan a fun "anniversary" for one of my agents, plan a "birthday" for another agent, read, exercise, catch up on some DVR shows and enjoy the puppies, use my 30% off Archivers coupon. Wow...having said that makes me feel better...but why, oh, why do I want to focus on the things I did NOT do??? Hmmmmmm...I am sooooo like that and it is not good. Something I need to look at (I think it is that administrator in me....)!!

Some midweek random thoughts...

* Missing Gigi and wondering what she is doing? Is she happy? Is she enjoying herself? Is God moving in her? I sure pray so....

* Ann...I pray she is safe and at peace. She is so far away. I am amazed at these two ladies...they are young and have opted to follow what they feel God wants for them. At 18!!! Wow!!! At 18 I was getting drunk and having fun in college...caring for noone but me. Wow!!! These are 2 amazing young girls.

* *sigh* I am not sure what I should be doing for God. I know I am to pray and I am working on that but there has to be more..... I have an idea but hmmmmmm.... I am so unsure. I hate thinking of failing but at the same time I was thinking the other day...You just need to go forward...if it fails it will not be because you did not try and that is what counts....hmmmmmm....

* God...He is amazing but why oh why does he require us to be obedient? hmmmmmmm....interesting thought. NO I am not saying it is wrong of Him to require it I jusy wonder why....*sigh*

* He is merciful...and I am so thankful!!!

* Wow!!! are we in a recession? If so why is that innaguration costing millions??? Familes are starving and we are going to spend that much on this? Wow!!! I thought demorcrats were for the people and their best interest??? Is spending this kind of money in the best interest of "the people" or is it in the best interest of "THE PEOPLE"????

* i need to take a picture for today...hmmmmmmmmm

No comments: