Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Stealing Meme

1. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done physically? Give birth to 2 beautiful daughters!

2. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done emotionally? Say yes to my hunny bunny!!

3. What one talent do you wish you had that you don't? Singing

4. If you had that talent what would you be doing with it? Sing and make millions! teehehehehe!

5. We all have our reasons for blogging but what would be your ultimate goal for your blog or as a blogger? To have a place to express myself and my life...

6. What advice would you give a new blogger? Have fun and don't take it to serious!

7. Who are you three favorite blogs to visit (Yes, you can have ties and name more than three.) I have so many I love to visit (just check my lists!!)

8. You can trade lives with any one person for a month. Who would it be and why? Wow!!! Maybe one of my daughters so I could understand their world a little better...

9. There's a fire and your family is safe but you have the chance to save any one item from your house. What would it be and why? My pictures (all of them!)

10. You have the chance to go back in time and warn yourself before making a bad choice. What choice would it be and what would you tell yourself? I would like to "enjoy" my girls more when they were little and record their baby years. Enjoy them, I would tell myself because they grow up sooo fast!

No comments: