Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I was tagged

ABC's of me Share
Today at 1:22pm
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you, but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.


A - Age: over 18!!

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you dislike: cleaning the toilet

D - Dog's name: Mr. Snuggles and Ripley

E - Essential start your day item - computer

F - Favorite color: Black

G - Gold or Silver: depends on my mood

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play: wow!!! i took guitar classes once...does that count???

J - Job: Management

K - Kid(s): Boo (21) and Gigi (18)

L - Living arrangements: Own our home

M - My name: Antoinette

N – Nicknames: babe, Nette, yeller-pup,

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: yes

P - Pet Peeve: people who do not wash their hands after going to the bathroom

Q - Quote from a movie: "You can't handle it!!!"

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: no...only child

T- Time you wake up: around 7am

U- Underwear: whenever possible!

V - Vegetable you dislike: Beets! (scary!!!)

W - Ways you run late: husband and puppies

X - X-rays you've had: ankle

Y - Yummy food you make: Chile with cornbread

Z - Zoo favorite: Elephants

No comments: