Thursday, April 23, 2009

This week has been an odd week. My hunny bunny had a client whose niece hung herself (she was only in her teens). It was horrible to hear about and i cannot imagine how much it shook the family up. I had an agent whose father had a stroke (he is in his 40's!). This news came within hours of each other and it was sad and it made me think of how fragile life is. How fleeting it can be. I think we treat life like it is hearty and able to withstand anything but in reality...it can't. Life is fragile. Life is not a guarantee. Life is...*sigh* it is...life. There is no magic potion, no fountain of youth, no time warp, no immortality that can make life last longer. Life is something we are blessed with but there is no "expiration" label on it (boy, would not life be more simple if there was!). We live life, we should try to enjoy life, we need to treat it with respect and we need to participate in it. If we fail to do these things we will have missed out on LIFE! Noone but the Father knows when are time here is up and because of that ignorance we MUST embrace this life we have and treasure it (but don't put it on a shelf). We MUST respect the life that is in those around us. Treating your neighbor as you would yourself...they are living life along with us so should we not treat them with love? Anyway...as you can see these two life changing situations made me think....and i hope I can treat my life and those around me with love, respect and like they are the true treasure they were meant to be.

No comments: